The JRC, in collaboration with the Spanish Paying agency (FEGA) and Ministry of Climate Action, Food and Rural Agenda of Catalonia (GENCAT), is pleased to announce the 26th MARS Conference that will take place in Barcelona from 12th to 14 September.The MARS conference brings together the community of technical experts in the domain of administration and control of the area based subsidy schemes. It covers the technologies, methods and protocols that bring effectiveness and efficiency to that domain.
The themes to be addressed build on the paradigm shift between the past delivery model based on compliance to a new delivery model based on performance. The agenda will contain the following sessions:
- The state of Copernicus based technology,
- The CAP new delivery and management model,
- IACS data management processes (including QA),
- Introducing Performance towards Environmental and Climate targets,
- Technical community developments (e.g. geotagged imagery, artificial intelligence, H2020 project outcomes, beneficiary interaction and other)
Through the participation on those workshops and the associated technical exchanges with representatives of the JRC and experts from all Member States, we can specify and develop our specialized applications for IACS environment tailored to the requirements of the European Commission. Our clients therefore can be sure, that our applications are EU-compliant and cover the whole needed, often very complex process logic.
More information an registartion form here.
We cordially invite you to our lecture together with Mr. Dominik Benz (DLR RLP) on September 13th as part of the PechaKucha session from 4:15 p.m. and look forward to your visit!