The JRC, in collaboration with the Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development (DG AGRI) and the Irish Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine (DAFM), is pleased to announce the 23rd MARS Conference that will take place in Gormanston, Ireland, on 28 and 29 November 2017, from 9 am to 5 pm.
The conference will provide a platform to present and discuss Member States’ experiences and general observations regarding the Integrated Administration and Control System (IACS), including developments in shared management. In particular, it will address:
- Methodological developments and innovative topics
- Highlights of the 2018 technical guidance documents
- Technical aspects triggered by the revision of Implementing Regulation 809/2014 towards monitoring
- The implementation of the amendment of the Delegated Regulation 639/2014 after the greening review
- Insights into the CAP 2020 challenges of simplification and innovation
Through the participation on those workshops and the associated technical exchanges with representatives of the JRC and experts from all Member States, we can specify and develop our specialized applications for IACS environment tailored to the requirements of the European Commission. Our clients therefore can be sure, that our applications are EU-compliant and cover the whole needed, often very complex process logic.
More information an registartion form here.
We would be glad to meet You there!